E: firstname.lastname@example.org T: +44(0)20 8650 7966
shower mixer with flexible hose fitted above the bath.
• beds are supplied with duvets, pillows, and all bed-linen which will be changed if the duration of your stay exceeds one week
• an initial supply of Egyptian cotton towels is provided. These will be changed if the duration of your stay exceeds one week
• an initial supply of complimentary toiletries is provided
• an initial supply of tea and coffee is provided until you can face a trip to the local supermarket!
• The property has gas central heating which is programmed to come on in the morning and evening if the temperature falls below the minimum set. Constant hot water is available. All gas and electricity used is included in the cost of rental.
• hair dryer provided
• Free wireless broadband
beyond. It has a collection of comfortable chairs and sofa: a perfect spot to sit and watch the coming and goings of the various ferries which serve the Inner and Outer Hebrides. The room retains its original Victorian features such as fireplace and cornice, as well as modern conveniences such as 32” flat screen Freeview digital TV with DVD player and CD, Amazon Firestick for catch-up TV. Hi-fi system with i-pod dock.
This good sized room is fully equipped with all the modern conveniences you would expect to find: gas hob, electric double oven and grill, washing machine, dishwasher, microwave, toaster and kettle. There is a full supply of crockery, cutlery and cooking utensils for those who want to try out their cooking skills. The dining table comfortably seats four.
This double room faces the rear and has an original fireplace,
double bed, wardrobe and chest of drawers.
This room contains two single beds and wardrobe with ample clothes storage, and faces the front of the property with the same open aspect enjoyed by the lounge. It too has an original open fireplace.
Recently refurbished with 3 piece suite in white.
There is also a good quality fixed